Bingo by Gamepoint is designed and published by a company called “GamePoint”. This company was founded in 1998 and is known for various games such as Bingo, Word Tornado and a variety of card games. Bingo by Gamepoint was originally never meant to be played on a mobile device, but because of its success on Facebook and their own website, the company decided to make it playable as an app for iPhone and Android devices as well.
- In most Bingo games, you only win one set prize per card. That’s not the case with Bingo by Gamepoint; you can win multiple prizes per card. You can win lines, patterns and more.
- There is an international SuperBingo Jackpot that you are eligible for when you play in the rooms designed to play for this jackpot.
- You decide your stake. There are various stake levels that you can choose from, ranging from “Beginner” to “Pro”.
- Opt for manual marking, or let the game do that for you. You can choose automatic marking in the settings of the game.
- Aside from the fact that there are nice prizes to be won, there are also multiple ways to earn free coins.
Bingo by Gamepoint is a free to play app game. You can, however, buy additional coins with real money. The feature to pay for in-app purchases is always turned on, but it is possible to turn it off. By turning off in-app purchases in your device settings, it’s impossible for you to accidentally buy something in-game.