Derby Jackpot is a fantastic new Horse Race Betting app, that allows you to bet on the races before watching them live. With is app you can start betting on live horseraces from tracks around the world.
USA players will be very happy with this app, as it is one of the few apps that accepts players from the US, excluding however players in Alaska, Arizona, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah. Still, real betting apps that welcome US players are a rarity, so Derby Jackpot is great way for us to do some real betting at last.
With Derby Jackpot you are betting on Live US Horseraces. Interestingly enough, when you place a bet at one of the tracks, you are not betting against the “house”. Players are “betting among themselves”. Odds are dynamic and depend entirely upon how players place their wagers. The track you are making a wager on, extracts a commission from al the wagers made, and re-distributes the remaining funds among the race’s winners.
So why is that interesting? Because the racetrack has absolutely no interest in the outcome of the race this way. No matter which horses win, the track only receives it’s commission per wager. So your wager only influences the odds, not the racetrack management.
About the different types of bets
There are 6 different Betting types to choose from:
- When you select the The Monkey bet, also kown as the Win Bet, you win when your selected horses finishes the race in 1st Place.
- The Donkey Bet, commonly known as the Place Bet, lets you win when your horses finishes either 1st or 2nd in the race.
- A Granny Bet, or Show Bet, makes winning easier, but payouts are less high compared to the bets above. You win when your selected horse finishes1st, 2nd or 3rd.
Betting is very simple with the Monkey Bet, the Donkey Bet and the Granny Bet: Just Pick a horse Select the amount you would like to bet, click Place Bet, and then Conform.
- Gonzo Bet: You win when the horses you have picked finish in 1st AND 2nd place, in any order. The Bets are bigger, and so are the payouts. This option is also known as The Exacta Box. The Gonzo Bet requires you to Pick 2/3 Cards, then Select your Amount, Click “Place Bet” and then confirm.
- With the Fiddy Bet, or “The Trifecta” you win the bet when you predict the exact finishing order of the horserace, so the 1ste, 2nd and 3rd place winners must be in the exact order here. You can place a Fiddy Bet by selecting this option, press Spin, and Confirm your bet.
- The Dime Bet, commonly known as The Superfecta, requires you to match the exact finishing order in the race: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th must be in the EXACT order with the Dime Bet. Placing a Dime Bet works the same as a Fiddy Bet. Select Dime Bet, press Spin and the Confirm.